– every individual who browses the site;
- Personal data
– any information related to a person that identifies them or that, used in combination with other processed information, identifies an individual. Also, any information through which it is possible to identify a person or contact them.
- Treatment of personal data
- the processing of personal data is considered to be the collection, production, reception, classification, use, access, reproduction, transmission, distribution, processing, archiving, storage, elimination, evaluation or control of information, communication, transfer, dissemination or extraction of data from individuals.
- Data holder
– any person who has their personal data processed by ST Importações;
– what we want to achieve with the processing of personal data.
– the processing of personal data must be limited to the minimum necessary for the intended purpose. In other words, it must be relevant, proportional and not excessive.
- clear and objective authorization that the holder gives for the treatment of his personal data with a previously stipulated purpose. After giving consent, you can revoke it at any time. Revocation does not cancel previously performed processing.
- ST Importações is part of Americanas S.A., which is made up of the companies listed below:
- ST Importações Ltd. – 02.867.220/0001-42
- Americanas S.A. - 00.776.574/0006-60
- BIT Services Inovação e Tecnologia Ltda. – 03.789.968/0001-37
- Digital Finance Promoter Ltd. – 19.179.007/0001-40
- Direct Express Integrated Logistics S.A. – 05.886.614/0001-36
- Submarino Finance Promotora de Crédito Ltda. – 07.897.468/0001-70
- Ame Digital Brasil Ltda. – 32,778,350/0001-70
- Ecologística Entregas Sustentáveis Ltda. – 22.236.389/0001-01
- Courrieros Transportes Ltda. – 29,386.039/0001-70
- Supernow Portal and Internet Services Ltd. – 23.559.907/0001-90
- Ecolivery Courrieros Ltda – 16.890.506/0001-53
It applies to all users and customers of ST Importações, who in any way have personal data processed by us.
2. What kind of personal information do we collect and use?
ST Importações collects and stores the following types of information:
Information you provide us: ST Importações collects user information: when you fill out a form on our website to send us a message and provide us with your name and e-mail address; when you send us an e-mail to talk about replacing or repairing a product and provide us with your full name, social security number, e-mail address, address and telephone number.
3. Why do we ask for your personal data?
Data is required for:
- responding to messages that are sent by the website;
- give due treatment to requests for exchange or repair of purchased products.
The provision of data allows us to provide services tailored to the user's needs.
ST Importações uses legal bases, which may vary according to the purpose of collection, to handle the personal data of customers. The storage period may change depending on the legal basis applicable to each situation and purpose.
4. Who do we share your data with?
The information collected is handled within Americanas S.A. and will only be shared when either of the necessary: (i) to give due treatment to requests for exchange or repair of purchased products; (ii) protection in case of conflict; (iii) upon court decision or request from a competent authority; (iv) with companies providing technological and operational infrastructure, such as information storage service providers.
5. International Data Transfer
As the internet is a global environment, certain services offered by ST Importações may require the transfer of your data to other countries.
In these cases, the data is treated in accordance with the LGPD (Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados) and other protection legislation. We take security measures in accordance with our policies and adopt standard clauses in contracts with suppliers and service providers.
6. How long do we store personal information?
We store Customer information in accordance with the prescription rules of Brazilian law.
7. What are the data subject's rights?
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from ST Importações, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding their data.
ST Importações will have 15 days to respond to requests from holders. Requests will be analyzed as a viewpoint of current legislation and, for legal reasons, some requests may not be met.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
I - confirmation of the existence of treatment;
II - access to data;
III - correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
IV - anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in disagreement with the provisions of this Law;
V - portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
VI - deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder;
VII - information on public and private entities in which the controller shared data;
VIII - information on the possibility of not providing consent and on the consequences of denial;
IX - Revocation of consent.
8. How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. How can you keep your personal information secure?
ST Importações uses the best security protocols to preserve the privacy of user data, but also recommends individual protection measures.
We do not contact you by phone, WhatsApp, SMS or email requesting personal data. Under no circumstances should they be provided as there may be an attempt to misuse them.
10. Other important information about data protection
11. How to contact the ST Importações data protection officer?
The person in charge of data protection is the person in charge chosen by ST Importações to act as a communication channel between the controller, the data subjects and the National Data Protection Authority (ANPD).
Any questions about the processing of personal data can be sent to e-mail email@example.com
12. Legislation and jurisdiction
This policy will be governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with the Laws of the Federative Republic of Brazil, especially Law No. 13.709/2018, regardless of the Laws of other states or countries, the Customer's jurisdiction being competent to resolve any doubts arising from this document.
13. Last update and previous versions
Last Updated: June 18, 2021